Stop the Spread of Flu – Get the Flu Shot
This fall, get your free flu shot to protect yourself, your family and community.
- Getting the flu shot supports people who are at a higher risk from the flu, like young babies, older adults and those recovering from disease and illness.
- Flu shots are available for Ontarians six months and older, though kids under five need to get the shot from either a doctor’s office or the Health Unit.
- The flu shot will be available through doctors’ offices by late October.
- The Brant County Health Unit is offering Flu Shot clinics on October 23 and 25 for booked appointments only. To make an appointment visit http://www.bchu.org/flu.
- For more information about the flu shot visit ontario.ca/flu or call 519-753-4937 ext. 446.